The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book–now completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam–including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
Category: Test Prepartion
Author: Tao Le
Pub Date: 7/16/2014
Save on College Textbooks with Low Price Books for Android !
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)