DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris is your in-depth guide to the very best of Paris. The Eiffel Tower and The Louvre are among the many must-see sights in Paris, but DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris will show you so much more. Walk along the banks and bridges of the River Seine, the tree-lined Champs-Élysées, and the intricate back streets of the Montmartre neighborhood with your guide in hand to really embrace the culture of the most glamorous and romantic city in Europe.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris:
• Detailed itineraries and “don’t-miss” destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances .
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants .
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation .
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city .
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to Paris, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Paris, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Author: DK Publishing
Pub Date: 9/1/2015
Save on College Textbooks with Low Price Books for Android !