831135980 – Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP) by Carol Ptak
Using an innovative multi-echelon Position, Protect, and Pull methodology, DDMRP helps plan and manage inventories and materials in today s more complex supply scenarios, with attention being paid to ownership, the market, engineering, sales, and the supply base. This method enables a company to decouple forecast error from supply order generation and build in line to actual market requirements, and promotes better and quicker decisions and actions at the planning and execution level. DDMRP is already in use by MAJOR Global 1000 companies. Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning is THE definitive work on DDMRP, and will be required as courseware for all those taking the Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) Program.
- THE authoritative work on the emerging DDMRP methodology.
- Provides a clear, concise, and compelling explanation of the breakdown of conventional planning systems.
- Includes immersive and extensive examples that bring DDMRP to life across multiple industries, including vertically integrated supply chains, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), heavy fabrication and assembly, and retail and wholesale distribution.
- Features over 300 graphical figures.
- Ptak and Smith are world renowned leaders in the fields of MRP, Theory of Contraints (TOC), Quality Improvement, and Supply Chain Management.
Author: Carol Ptak
Pub Date: 7/11/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !