735594775 – Drafting Contracts: How & Why Lawyers Do What They Do , Second Edition (Aspen Coursebook) by Tina L. Stark
735594775 -An eagerly anticipated second edition of this established and highly regarded text teaches the key practice skill of contract drafting, with emphasis on how to incorporate the business deal into the contract and add value to the client’s deal.
- More exercises throughout the book, incorporating
- More precedents for use in exercises
- Exercises designed to teach students how to read and analyze a contract progressively more difficult and sophisticated
- New, multi-draft exercises involving a variety of business contracts
- New and refreshed examples, including
- Examples of well-drafted boilerplate provisions
- More detailed examples of proper way to use shall
- Multiple well-drafted contracts with annotations
- Revised Aircraft Purchase Agreement exercise to focus on key issues, along with precedents on how to draft the action sections and the endgame sections.
- Expanded explanations of endgame provisions, along with examples and new exercises
Author: Tina L. Stark
Pub Date: 11/26/2013
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !