465093043 – The Associated Press Stylebook 2017 by The Associated Press
· When should the names of government bodies be spelled out and when should they be abbreviated?
· What are the general definitions of the major religious movements?
· Which companies do the big media conglomerates own?
· Who are all the members of the British Commonwealth?
· How should box scores for baseball games be filed?
· What constitutes fair use”?
· What exactly does the Freedom of Information Act cover?
With invaluable additional sections on the unique guidelines for business and sports reporting and on how you can guard against libel and copyright infringement, The AP Stylebook is the one reference that all writers, editors, and students cannot afford to be without.
Author: The Associated Press
Pub Date: 7/11/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !