323443745 – Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum, 7e by ENA
Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum, 7th Edition, presents a clear, concise, and thorough overview of emergency nursing. Authored by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), this new edition includes updated information on cancer guidelines, diabetes, HIPAA information and more! Building upon the strengths of previous editions, new photographs and illustrations make content more accessible, bringing essential concepts to life This edition provides nurses with an invaluable resource for certification review. Used by practicing emergency nurses at all levels, this highly-respected resource is essential for gaining knowledge, developing practice standards, and improving quality of care.
- Authored by ENA, you can rely on this text to be the most authoritative and up-to-date resource available.
- The text’s outline format and alphabetical listing of the Clinical Emergencies chapters mean you can find the information you need – fast!
- NEW! Updated content incorporates the latest information about:
- New types of insulin
- Cancer statistics
- Stroke guidelines
- HIPAA information
- Healthy People 2020
- Sepsis protocols
- Forensic Aspects of Emergency Nursing
- Violence in the ED
- Palliative care
- ENA-authored ensures text is the most authoritative and up-to-date resource available.
- NEW! Reorganized unit on trauma emergencies makes facts more easy to find.
- Updated outline and alphabetical listing of the Clinical Emergencies chapters makes information quickly accessible.
- NEW! Additional illustrations and tables enhance your understanding of key information.
Category: Emergency Nursing
Pub Date: 9/12/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !