323396631 – Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing: Just the Facts, 9e by Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN
A concise, pocket-sized nursing reference, Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition includes all the facts and figures you’ll need to succeed in clinicals. The streamlined format organizes content by body system, with tables, boxes, and bulleted lists that simplify searching. From definitions and abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values, this pocket guide presents the most up-to-date guidelines and clinical information in an easy-to-use, quick-reference format!
- Basic assessment by body system makes it easy to locate specific information.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- Basic facts and figures provide valuable background information.
- English-to-Spanish translations help you communicate with Spanish-speaking patients.
- Content is presented in tabular, list, and outline format for quick and easy retrieval.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
- NEW! The latest information on infection control, pressure ulcers, dietary guidelines, and more.
- NEW! Uses the latest NANDA-1 (2015-17), NIC, and NOC terminologies.
- UPDATED images serve as visual reinforcement throughout.
- NEW! Additional information for six QSEN competencies.
- UPDATED chapter bibliographies reference related sources for further in-depth study.
Author: Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN
Pub Date: 3/11/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !