323392563 – Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics, 3e by Paula J. Woodward MD
The newest edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics provides fetal imagers with world-class content and instruction on the latest methodologies in this rapidly changing field. Featuring approximately 260 diagnoses highlighting the most recent information, references, and images, this title serves as a practical, highly formatted guide that’s well suited for today’s busy fetal imaging centers. Enhanced chapters on embryology, new reference tables, updated patient management guidelines, and much more ensure readers are current with the knowledge required for competent clinical practice.
- Guides practitioners through the intricacies of obstetric and pregnancy-related anomalies
- Features expanded embryology chapters delineating normal developmental anatomy
- An increased number of reference tables enables you to look up a normal measurement
- Includes new practice guidelines for patient management, a summary of consensus panels, and new standardized nomenclature
- Expanded syndrome section is rich in clinical pictures
- Brand new differential diagnoses section allows you to look up a finding and be guided to the correct diagnosis (e.g., absent cavum septi pellucidi)
- Richly colored graphics and fully annotated images highlight the most important diagnostic possibilities
- Highly templated and bulleted format makes it easier than ever to locate key information
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Author: Paula J. Woodward MD
Pub Date: 6/29/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !