Corresponding to the chapters in Eisenberg and Johnson’s Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 6th Edition, this workbook includes practical activities that help users understand disease processes, their radiographic appearance, and their likely treatment. Each chapter includes objectives; anatomy labeling exercises; multiple-choice, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions; case studies with accompanying images and discussion questions; and finally a self-test.
- Anatomic images for labeling and analysis refreshes users on content covered in anatomy and physiology courses.
- Wide variety of exercises that complement the textbook reinforce concepts and assesses learning.
- Case studies with diagnostic images ensure users are noticing the relevant details on the image as they become more familiar with how pathologies appear in different imaging modalities.
- Self-tests for each chapter include 20-40 multiple-choice questions to help users assess their own mastery.
- NEW! Additional case studies offer more opportunities to sharpen critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- NEW! Updated exercises featuring all modalities help users firmly grasp difficult pathology concepts and how to obtain quality imaging.
Category: Radiological & Ultrasound Technology
Author: Ronald L. Eisenberg MD JD FACR
Pub Date: 10/12/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !