Get outstanding guidance from the world’s most trusted reference on OB/GYN ultrasound. Now brought to you by lead editor Dr. Mary Norton, Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology has been completely and exhaustively updated by a team of obstetric, gynecologic, and radiology experts to reflect the most recent advances in the field. It addresses the shift in today’s practice to a collaborative effort among radiologists, perinatologists, and OB/GYNs, with new emphasis placed on genetics and clinical management. This must-have resource covers virtually all aspects of fetal, obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound ― from the common to the rare ― in one essential clinical reference, allowing you to practice with absolute confidence.
- Highly templated, full-color format allows you to locate information more quickly.
- Full-color medical illustrations present key anatomic details in a clear manner.
- Thousands of digital-quality images depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access 20 real-time ultrasound videos of the fetal heart and other structures.
- Provides extensive updates of text and images, including the latest in imaging, Doppler techniques, genetic testing, and clinical management.
- Brand new chapters provide up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to current practice:
-First Trimester Fetal Anatomy
-Obstetric Ultrasound and the Obese Patient
-Evaluation of Pelvic Pain in the Reproductive Age Patient
-Gynecologic Ultrasound in the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient
-Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Urogynecology
-The Role of Ultrasound in Gynecologic Interventions
- Highlights significant new genetic testing content , including correlation with ultrasound evaluation of the fetus.
- Places increased emphasis on 3-dimensional imaging and correlative imaging with magnetic resonance (MR).
- Features new practice guidelines for obstetric evaluation (including first trimester assessment) and gynecologic management (including evaluation of the endometrium and of ovarian masses).
- Features new information about fetal imaging guidelines from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Provides expanded discussion of fetal, obstetric, and gynecologic interventions with new emphasis on clinical use and application of ultrasound imaging.
- Includes key and comprehensive reference data used for evaluation of fetal growth and other specialized measurements.
Author: Mary E Norton MD
Pub Date: 9/16/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !