323187358 – Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code and Textbook Package): The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7e by Kathryn L. McCance RN PhD
323187358 -This money saving package includes Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code) and the 7th edition of McCance: Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children.
- Enhances and supplements the textbook with online activities showing processes and concepts using animation, sound, and more.
- Provides faculty with complete, professionally prepared, easy-to-use lessons ready for immediate use, saving valuable preparation time.
- Includes hundreds of engaging activities and exercises to challenge students to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology while making learning entertaining.
- Includes over 80 specially created, narrated animations to help students visualize some of the most complex pathophysiologic processes.
- Incorporates over 850 high-quality figures to illustrate tough concepts and key clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.
- Features case studies throughout to encourage development of critical thinking skills and application of knowledge to real-world situations.
- Provides a pre-test for every major body system to help students test their knowledge of normal structure and function before alterations in function are introduced.
- Gives students immediate feedback on all activities and assessments throughout, reinforcing learning and encouraging subject mastery.
- Provides rationales for both correct and incorrect responses to help students not only know when an answer is correct or incorrect, but why.
- Provides a glossary to give students quick, easy access to definitions of new and unfamiliar terms.
- Provides carefully reviewed resources for core topics for further exploration, so students can focus on learning information, not searching for it.
- Includes a comprehensive exam for every module that can be used as a self-assessment tool to help students prepare for in-class exams or can be reserved by instructors as graded assessments.
- Supports diverse learning styles with activities and content that use both voice-overs, narrations, on-screen text, and visual cues.
- Provides faculty wit
Author: Kathryn L. McCance RN PhD
Pub Date: 2/18/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)