Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 8e (Mosby’s Guide to Physical Examination) by Jane W. Ball RN DrPH CPNP DPNAP
With a strong patient-centered approach to care and an author team comprised of nurses and physicians, Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 8th Edition, addresses teaching and learning health assessment in nursing, medical, and a wide variety of other health-care programs, at both undergraduate and graduate levels. This new edition offers an increased focus on evidence-based practice and improved readability, along with integrated lifespan content and numerous special features such as Clinical Pearls and Physical Variations, Functional Assessment, and Staying Well boxes.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Physical Examination boxes supply you with current data on the most effective techniques for delivering quality patient care.
- Clinical Pearls lend insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- Functional Assessment boxes present a more holistic approach to patient care that extends beyond the physical exam to patients’ functional ability.
- Staying Well boxes focus you on patient wellness and health promotion.
- Risk Factor boxes provide opportunities for patient teaching or genetic testing for a variety of conditions.
- Differential diagnosis content offers you an understanding of how disease presentations vary and specific information for how to make diagnoses from similar abnormal findings.
- Abnormal Findings tables equip you with a quick, illustrated reference that allows for comparisons of various abnormalities along with key symptoms and underlying pathophysiology.
- Sample Documentation boxes clarify appropriate professional language for the process of recording patient assessment data.
- NEW! Advance Practice Skills highlighted throughout text makes identification and reference easier for students.
- NEW! Updated content throughout provides you with cutting-edge research and a strong evidence-based approach to care.
- NEW! Vital Signs and Pain Assessment Chapter groups important, foundational tasks together for easy reference in one location.
- NEW! Improve readability ensures content remains clear, straightforward, and easy to understand.
- NEW! Updated illustrations and photographs enhances visual appeal and clarifies anatomic concepts and exam techniques.
Author: Jane W. Ball RN DrPH CPNP DPNAP
Pub Date: 2/14/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !