This new edition provides a comprehensive, colorful, up to date, and accessible presentation of AI without sacrificing theoretical foundations. It includes numerous examples, applications, full color images, and human interest boxes to enhance student interest. New chapters on robotics and machine learning are now included. Advanced topics cover neural nets, genetic algorithms, natural language processing, planning, and complex board games. A companion DVD is provided with resources, applications, and figures from the book. Numerous instructors’ resources are available upon adoption.
• Includes new chapters on robotics and machine learning and new sections on speech understanding and metaphor in NLP
• Provides a comprehensive, colorful, up to date, and accessible presentation of AI without sacrificing theoretical foundations
• Uses numerous examples, applications, full color images, and human interest boxes to enhance student interest
• Introduces important AI concepts e.g., robotics, use in video games, neural nets, machine learning, and more thorough practical applications
• Features over 300 figures and color images with worked problems detailing AI methods and solutions to selected exercises
• Includes DVD with resources, simulations, and figures from the book
• Provides numerous instructors’ resources, including: solutions to exercises, Microsoft PP slides, etc.
Author: Stephen Lucci
Pub Date: 12/8/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !