1937978079 -Over 42,000 applicants registered for the 2016 NRMP Match, making it the largest Match on record. Competition is intense, and some applicants are unsuccessful.
- Interviews with program directors and data from the recent literature reveal what programs value in the personal statement. Use this knowledge to develop a powerful and compelling personal statement.
- With 86% of programs citing LORs as a factor in selecting applicants to interview, it’s critical that you have the best possible letters written on your behalf. Our resource will show you how to partner with your letter writers to achieve this goal.
- Audition electives are very important in many specialties. We review what factors to consider when choosing an elective and describe how to deliver an outstanding performance.
- The interview is the most important factor in the residency selection process. Our expanded interview section spanning 6 chapters will leave you thoroughly prepared, and ready to impress on the interview day.
- Our chapter “Interview Questions” will show you how to develop stand-out responses to commonly asked questions.
- Discover powerful techniques to make favorable impressions during the traditional, behavioral, panel, conversational, and stress interview.
- Dedicated chapters to osteopathic (including AOA Match), U.S. citizen IMGs, and non-U.S. citizen IMGs present specific challenges for each group of applicants, and how to overcome these obstacles.
- The Chapter “Couples Match” covers major errors which lead to suboptimal match outcomes, and shows you how to avoid them.
- Nearly 200 pages of incredibly detailed Specialty-Specific Information will allow you develop a success strategy for multiple specialties until your specialty choice becomes clear.
Author: Rajani Katta
Pub Date: 6/22/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !