Promote a climate of trust, academic growth, and positive behavior by launching each school day with a whole class gathering. This comprehensive, user-friendly book shows you how to hold Responsive Classroom Morning Meetings, a powerful teaching tool used by hundreds of thousands of teachers in K-8 schools.
In the new edition of this essential text, you’ll find:
- Step-by-step, practical guidelines for planning and holding Responsive Classroom Morning Meetings in K-8 classrooms
- Descriptions of Morning Meeting in action in real classrooms
- 100 ideas for greetings, sharing, activities, and messages: some tried-and-true and some new
- Updated information on sharing
- Guidance on adapting meeting components for different ages and abilities, including upper grades and English Language Learners.
- Explanations of how Morning Meeting supports mastery of Common Core State Standards, 21st century skills, and core competencies enumerated by the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL).
Author: Roxann Kriete
Pub Date: 4/14/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !