1635302862 – PCCN Review Book 2018-2019: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam by PCCN Exam Prep Team
Trivium Test PCCN Review Book 2018-2019: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Examoffers:
- OurPCCN review bookis updated from ourPCCN review book 2016witha detailed overview of what you need to know for theProgressive Care Certified Nurse Exam, so that you know exactly what to expect
- Trivium Test Prep’sPCCN certification reviewalso covers all of the subjects over which you will be tested on thePCCN test
- Includes 100PCCN exam practice questionsfor the bestPCCN test prep
- Trivium’sPCCN review bookalso offers test tips and strategies to help you score higher on for thePCCN exam
Trivium Test Prep’s PCCN Review Book 2018-2019: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Examcovers:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Endocrine, Hematological, Gastrointestinal, and Renal Disorders
- Neurological, Multisystem, and Behavioral Disorders
- Psychological Disorders
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
- PCCN Practice Exam
About the PCCN Test
The PCCN certification is a designation provided by the AACN, granted to those who have demonstrated a thorough knowledge in progressive care nursing for acutely ill patients.
The PCCN exam lasts for 2 hours 30 minutes and has 125 items. However only 100 of them are scored. The other 25 questions are used for gathering information to improve future exams if needed. Approximately 80% of the exam will focus on “Clinical Judgment” and the other 20% will cover “Professional Caring and Ethical Practice”. A majority of the exam focuses on age-specific patient groups, but some of it may also span across the entire average lifespan.
About Trivium Test Prep
Trivium Test Prep’s study materials are created by industry and educational experts. Other study guides simply tell you what is on the test, not how that material is applied or, more importantly, HOW TO STUDY FOR IT. Trivium study guides are different. Our dedicated professionals know how people think and learn, and have created ourPCCN study guidebased on what research has shown to be the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare for the exam. Unlike other study guides that are stamped out in a generic fashion, ourPCCN study materialsare specifically tailored for your exact needs. We refuse to pad a study guide as a means to convince people there is more information; this is a devious trick used to make you think you are getting more, when really it’s all just wasting your time.
Category: Nursing Reviews & Study Guides Books
Author: PCCN Exam Prep Team
Pub Date: 11/8/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !