AFOQT Secrets Study Guide: AFOQT Test Review for the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test by AFOQT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
***Includes AFOQT Practice Test Questions***
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the AFOQT.
The Air Force Officer Qualifying Test is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Air Force Officer Qualifying Test Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the AFOQT.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the AFOQT as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Our Air Force Officer Qualifying Test study guide includes:
- A thorough overview of the AFOQT
- An examination of verbal analogies
- A guide to arithmetic reasoning
- An in-depth look at word knowledge
- A full study of math knowledge
- An analysis of instrument comprehension
- A breakdown of block counting
- An extensive review of the table reading
- A guide to the aviation information
- An examination of general science
- A review of the rotated blocks
- An analysis of hidden figures
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Department of Defense (DOD) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Verbal Analogies section covers:
- Similar Choices
The Arithmetic Reasoning section covers:
- Fractions, percentages, and related concepts
The Word Knowledge section covers:
- What strategies can I use?
The Math Knowledge section covers:
- Numbers and their classifications
- Solving systems of equations
The Instrument Comprehension section covers:
- How do I read the compass and artificial horizon instruments?
- How can I improve my ability to read the compass and artificial horizon?
The Block Counting section covers:
- How do I know how many blocks are touching the particular block?
- Are there any ways to make it easier to count the number of touching blocks?
The Table Reading section covers:
- What strategies can I use to answer the questions quickly and accurately?
- What are the common mistakes to avoid?
The Aviation Information section covers:
- Fixed-wing aircraft
- Flight envelope
- Flight maneuvers
The General Science section covers:
- Important terms
The Rotated Blocks section covers:
- How do I improve my ability to identify which blocks are rotated?
The Hidden Figures section covers:
- What strategies can I use to answer these questions?
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the AFOQT. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that’s another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual AFOQT. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
Author: AFOQT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Pub Date: 8/5/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !