1625233000 – TASC Strategies, Practice & Review 2017-2018 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep
1625233000 –Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) from top test experts
The TASC is a high school equivalency test that is an alternative to the GED test. New York State, Indiana, and West Virginia replaced the GED with the TASC. Individuals seeking a high school equivalency degree in California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Wyoming will take either the GED, the TASC, or a new test called the HiSET. To find out whether your state will be using the TASC for high school equivalency tests, visit www.tasctest.com or contact your state’s department of education.
Kaplan’s TASC self-study system includes:
* 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* 1 full-length practice test
* 1 diagnostic pretest in the book
* Guidance for setting up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
* Expert strategies for tackling the exam
* 44 instructional videos available online or through your mobile device
* Essential skills you’ll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
* Effective strategies for writing the essay
TASC is aligned to Common Core State Standards for Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies subjects.
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Pub Date: 1/3/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !