Librarian’s Guide to Online Searching: Cultivating Database Skills for Research and Instruction, 4th Edition by Suzanne S. Bell
This groundbreaking textbook and guide for library school students and librarians will help you―regardless of experience level or environment―learn the ins and outs of working with online databases, the best tactics for effective research online, and the methods for conveying these search skills to others.
• Features discussions of databases by discipline, including social science, science, medicine, and humanities, covering both bibliographic and numerical databases
• Provides readers with a toolkit of fundamental search skills to increase research effectiveness
• Presents advice and techniques for both virtual and in-person teaching
• Offers a companion website with additional information and exercises
• Includes new “Additional Resources” sections for each database chapter, providing exposure to more database names and vendors, as well as a new section on discovery services
Author: Suzanne S. Bell
Pub Date: 2/3/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !