CCM Exam Secrets Study Guide: CCM Test Review for the Certified Case Manager Exam by CCM Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This CCM study guide includes complete sets of CCM practice test questions. Our CCM study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CCM test. Mometrix’s CCM test study guide reviews the most important components of the CCM exam.
Get the test prep help you need to become a Certified Case Manager (CCM). The CCM exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CCM Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CCM exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CCM exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
CCM Exam Study Guide includes:
- A thorough overview of case management certification.
- A breakdown of the psychosocial aspects of case management
- A guide to heath-care reimbursement
- An in-depth analysis of rehabilitation techniques
- An extensive review of healthcare management and delivery
The CCM Psychosocial Aspects section includes:
- Types of abuse
- Physical signs of abuse
- Physical and mental impairment
- HIV Prevention case management
- Chronic illness and disability
- Crisis intervention strategies
The CCM Health-Care Reimbursement section includes:
- Cost containment principles
- Pharmacy benefits management
- Underinsured and uninsured
- Utilization management
- Short-term and long-term disability plan
The CCM Rehabilitation section includes:
- Work adjustment
- Transitional employment
- Job development and placement
- Worker’s compensation
- Work hardening program
The CCM Heathcare Management & Delivery section includes:
- Identifying potential case management cases
- Non-traditional or supplemental policies
- HIPPA’s main objectives
- Levels of healthcare
- Orthosis and prosthesis
- Disease management
The CCM Principles of Practice section includes:
- Accreditation requirements
- Standard ethics
- Experimental treatments and protocols
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Philosophy of cae management
- Confidentiality and client privacy
- Government requirements in documentation
The Case Management Concepts section includes:
- Interpersonal communication
- Group dynamics
- Multiple comorbidities
- Outcome measures
- Patient satisfaction
- Quality improvement
- Conflict resolution boundaries
Our Mometrix CCM Test Study Guide offers:
- CCM test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CCM test.
- CCM exam prep that will help you elevate your CCM test score.
- CCM study manual that will reduce your worry about the CCM exam.
- CCM review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CCM test anxiety.
- Complete Sets of CCM practice test questions and much more…
Author: CCM Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Pub Date: 3/15/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !