The fourth edition of Hartman Publishing’s briefest nursing assistant training textbook (10 chapters) includes information for working in long-term care. Information is explained in everyday language, with a focus on helping students pass the certification exam. This textbook contains the following:
– Material organized by body system this includes each system’s structure and function, normal changes of aging, how the nursing assistant can help with normal aging changes, observing and reporting, and common diseases and care guidelines
– Issues relating to Residents’ Rights are emphasized throughout in special boxes
– New information on person-centered care and culture change
– Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
– Many new website resources throughout and a comprehensive community resources box
– More information on mental illness
– A skill for emptying the catheter drainage bag
– Updated nutrition information on MyPlate, special diets, and feeding techniques
– Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA
– A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, and a glossary
Author: Hartman Publishing Inc.
Pub Date: 4/18/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !