159756477X – Aphasia and Other Acquired Neurogenic Language Disorders: A Guide for Clinical Excellence by Brooke Hallowell
159756477X -Covering an array of evidence-based content, including aphasia, traumatic brain injury, dementia, and language in aging, Aphasia and Other Acquired Neurogenic Language Disorders: A Guide for Clinical Excellence is a must-have textbook for clinicians and students studying to be speech-language pathologists. This clinical guide strategically addresses scientific foundations, service delivery, international and multicultural perspectives, assessment, and treatment.
Key features include:
- A rigorous approach to the art and science of clinical practice, integrating diverse theoretical perspectives for a global readership
- Guidance on advocacy, ethics, reimbursement, legal aspects, and counseling
- An emphasis on person-centered, empowering approaches to maximize life participation
- Extensive assessment resources and a process analysis approach for analyzing communicative performance and interpreting assessment results
- How-to content on over 50 intervention approaches
- Diagrams, charts, illustrations, summary tables, a substantial glossary, a detailed index, and rich up-to-date references
- Complementary online materials with links to videos and other teaching/learning resources
- Systematic queries that enliven clear learning objectives
Organized to maximize adult learning, the book is adaptable for multiple pedagogic methods for classroom-based courses, independent study, and online learning. Aphasia and Other Acquired Neurogenic Language Disorders: A Guide for Clinical Excellence provides clinicians and students a clear pathway for quality and effectiveness in clinical practice.
*Note Regarding Access to Supplementary Content Online: This book comes with related materials hosted on a PluralPlus companion website. If you purchase or rent a used copy of the printed book, the code to access the website printed inside the book may have been previously redeemed/used or be incorrect and you will NOT be able to use it. To guarantee access to the supplementary materials on the website, it is recommended you purchase a new/unsused copy of this book directly from Amazon or the publisher, Plural Publishing, Inc. If you purchase from other resellers, check with the reseller regarding the validity of the access code before completing your purchase. The publisher will not replace inactive access codes to customers renting or purchasing used books from Amazon or via other resellers.
Author: Brooke Hallowell
Pub Date: 2/1/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !