- What makes iterators and generators useful
- How arrow functions differ from regular functions
- Ways to store data with sets, maps, and more
- The power of inheritance
- How to improve asynchronous programming with promises
- How modules change the way you organize code
Whether you’re a web developer or a Node.js developer, you’ll find Understanding ECMAScript 6 indispensable on your journey from ECMAScript 5 to ECMAScript 6.
Author: Nicholas C. Zakas
Pub Date: 9/3/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !