150620841X -Get the newest edition of the only official Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
* Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
* Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
* Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
* Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
* Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
* Cost-effective: $384.93 value
* Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
Author: Kaplan Medical
Pub Date: 1/3/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !