Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan
Kaplan Test Prep is the only Official Provider of PCAT Prep, as endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).
Are you ready for the new PCAT? Be prepared with Kaplan’s guide to the new test. Fully updated for the 2016–2017 changes to the PCAT, Kaplan’s PCAT 2016–2017 Strategies, Practice, and Review includes all the content and strategies you need to get the PCAT results you want.
With this edition you get:
* 2 full-length, realistic practice tests online that provide you with scores and percentiles
* A guide to the current PCAT Blueprint to show you exactly what to expect on Test Day
* Comprehensive review of all the content covered on the PCAT: Writing, Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Critical Reading, and Quantitative Reasoning
* Additional practice questions for every subject, all with detailed answers and explanations
* Kaplan’s proven strategies for Test Day success
With Kaplan’s PCAT 2016–2017 Strategies, Practice, and Review, you will earn a higher score on the PCAT—guaranteed or your money back.
Kaplan also offers complete PCAT preparation options, including self-paced programs, live classes, and private tutoring.
Pub Date: 2/2/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !