This 2014 edition of the popular book helps you ace the notary public exam and become a more professional practicing notary public.
The following are seven reasons why you should use this book to prepare for the exam:
1. The author is a recognized expert at preparing candidates for civil service exams, with more than 25 years experience.
2. The book utilizes the flash card method of subject presentation and studying which has a long history of success.
3. Highlights of the laws which simplify legal terminology are included.
4. The book also provides edited sections of the laws on the scope of the notary exam – for a deeper understanding.
5. Quick Questions in flash card format help you memorize important facts.
6. Multiple Choice Questions help you to connect important aspects of the law.
7. Practice exams help you to further sharpen up for both the format and subject matter of the notary exam.
Prepare for success! Use this book now – and during your notary public career.
“Straight forward book. Doesn’t waste your time with useless info. If you want to pass, get this book. I’m glad I did!”
“Really helps to prep for this exam without taking any special course! This book will save you time and money.”
“Great study guide. It helped me to pass the test on the first try. What more needs to be said. I Highly recommend this book.”
“I recommend it. It helped me pass the exam. Just got my results Saturday. Study the definitions well and you will pass too. The sample tests were very helpful.”
“I bought this for my employees to review before they take the Notary exam. They thought it was very helpful and passed the test in one try.”
“I like the structure of this book. It breaks things down by “highlights” of the laws and then has more detailed explanations. All the need to know vocabulary is listed in another section. The book gives a lot of practice questions, which really helped me prepare for the exam. I bought the Kindle version and my favorite part is that for each practice question, the answer was listed on the next page so no annoying flipping to the end. For the practice exams, the answer key had not only the correct answers, but what section of law the answers were from so you can easily spot your weak point.”
“I was shocked. I have a bachelor’s, masters & 30 & above in college credits – usually you have to go thru big cumbersome textbooks – not this – to the point, easy, plenty of practice tests & definitions -covers all the information you will need.”
“VERY helpful! I had so much trouble with the wording in the official “Notary Public License Law” booklet. I went to college for mostly design and liberal arts, so I had never studied anything like this before. I was so lost within the paragraphs of legal jargon and it was difficult to extract the message they were trying to convey. This book translated the License Law booklet into a comprehendible study guide.”
“I highly recommend this book if you want to pass the exam on your first try!”
Author: Angelo Tropea
Pub Date: 5/2/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !