- Each chapter details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection.
- Seventeen high-quality procedural videos provide over an hour of surgeries from every relevant angle, including a split screen with diagrams.
- Updates of existing surgical approaches include expanded approaches for emergency decompression of a compartment syndrome of the lower leg and forearm, as well as the addition of a classic approach to fixation of distal radial fractures.
- New coverage of the posterior and postero-lateral approaches to the tibial plateau, surgical dislocation of the hip, a minimally invasive anterior approach to the hip joint, and the lateral approach to the metatarso phalangeal joint of the hallux.
- Revisions include clear depictions of the iliopectinal fascia and the step technique for the flip osteotomy of the greater trochanter.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Category: General Surgery
Author: Stanley Hoppenfeld MD
Pub Date: 10/22/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !