1455703222 – Veterinary Dentistry: A Team Approach, 2e by Steven E. Holmstrom DVM
From radiology and anesthesia to patient needs and client education, this handy full-color guide covers everything you need to know about veterinary dentistry. Dental procedures are presented first, with chapters on oral examinations, instruments, safety, and anesthesia, followed by coverage of more difficult areas such as endodontics. The book concludes with two very interesting chapters on marketing veterinary dentistry and commonly asked client questions, replete with proper responses. With its comprehensive coverage and team approach, Animal Dentistry is the ideal resource for both technicians and practitioners alike to use in school and professional practice.
- Clear, heavily illustrated procedures provide a more detailed look at the skills you need to master.
- Dental terminology is incorporated to help you master the proper language and improve office communication.
- Inclusion of digital dental radiography develops your understanding of direct radiology versus computerized radiology and the economic considerations of both.
- Vet Tech Threads include a variety of pedagogical features including learning objective, key terms, chapter outlines, Technician Notes, and more to help you navigate through chapters and focus your learning.
- New full-color illustrations give you a better picture of concepts, equipment, and procedure details.
Category: Veterinary Medicine
Author: Steven E. Holmstrom DVM
Pub Date: 7/5/2012
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !