1454892757 – Information Privacy Law (Aspen Casebook) by Daniel J. Solove
This text offers a clear, comprehensive, and cutting-edge introduction to the field of information privacy law, with the latest cases and materials exploring issues of emerging technology and information privacy. Extensive background information and authorial guidance provide clear and concise introductions to various areas of law. The Sixth Edition of Information Privacy Law has been revised to include the General Data Protection Regulation, Spokeo, and many other new developments.
- Updated cases, including those involving Hulu, Apple, Google, Snapchat, and others along with the Supreme Court ruling on Spokeo, Inc. v. Robins.
- New coverage of FTC and HHS enforcement actions.
- Extensive coverage of FTC privacy enforcement, HIPAA and HHS enforcement, standing in privacy lawsuits, among other topics.
- Chapters devoted exclusively to data security, national security, employment privacy, and education privacy.
- Sections on government surveillance and freedom to explore ideas.
- Extensive coverage of the NSA and the Snowden revelations and the ensuing litigation.
Category: Constitutional Law
Author: Daniel J. Solove
Pub Date: 11/29/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !