1454876425 – Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) by Robert H. Sitkoff
Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Editionwill soon be available as aConnected Casebook,a powerful, all-in-one learning solution offering a print casebook plus access to CasebookConnect, which includes a fully functional eBook version of your casebook with highlighting and note-taking capabilities, hundreds of practice questions in the Study Center from leading study aids, and an Outline Tool to help make outlining more efficient and effective.
Regarded as one of the best casebooks ever developed, this tenth edition of this comprehensive text combines interesting cases, thoughtful analysis, notes, images, and a clear organization for an excellent teaching tool. Retaining the late Jesse Dukeminier s unique blend of wit, erudition, and playfulness, this text continues to bring this area of law to life with plentiful cartoons, illustrations, case documents, and photographs for humorous visual commentary.
- All new section on electronic or digital wills and the emerging case law that has begun to accept them.
- All new section on trust decanting, now recognized in a majority of states, with attention to the latest statutory and case law developments.
- Reworked coverage of same-sex marriage in light of Obergefell v. Hodges and refreshed treatment of inheritance rights forcohabitating unmarried partners.
- Updated and expanded coverage of wealth and income inequality.
- Refreshed treatment, with updated case law, on undue influence.
- Attention paid to new case law and statutory developments in will execution and reformation.
- Revised coverage of revocable trusts and other nonprobate transfers and the difficult relationship of state wealth transfer law with federal pension law.
- Updated treatment of trust fiduciary law, including new case law and statutory developments on waiver of fiduciary duties and in trust investment law.
As part of the Connected Casebook program,Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Editionis available in hardcover, looseleaf, rental, and digital-only formats, all of which include lifetime access to CasebookConnect.*
* Used books sold by retailers may not include free access to CasebookConnect. The Connected Casebook rental program is available exclusively from BarristerBooks.
Author: Robert H. Sitkoff
Pub Date: 6/19/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !