When you purchase a new version of this casebook from the LIFT Program, you receive 1-year FREE digital access to the corresponding Examples & Explanations in your course area. Now available in an interactive study center, Examples & Explanations offer hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics covered in class.
Starting July 1, 2017, if your new casebook purchase does not come with an access code on the inside cover of the book, please contact Wolters Kluwer customer service. The email address and phone number for customer service are on the copyright page, found within the first few pages, of your casebook.
Administrative Law integrates doctrinal analysis and procedural rules with substantive policy areas to encourage students to see the relevance of administrative law in policy and contemporary politics. Eminently readable introductions, transitional text, and Notes and Questions—coupled with the authors’ engaging approach—have made this casebook a favorite with students and professors.
New co-author Jody Freeman ushers in the Sixth Edition with new materials on cooperative regulatory structures and alternative regulatory procedures. A host of updates include the separation of powers decision in Free Enterprise Fund; the global warming case, Massachusetts v. EPA ; updated coverage of the Chevron doctrine; and enhanced coverage of arbitrary, capricious review.
Features of a classic in its field:
- outstanding authorship—all authors are luminaries in administrative law and related fields
- accessible approach that puts doctrinal analysis and procedural rules in real-world perspective and context
- concentrated attention on the policy and political context of administrative decisionmaking
- selected provisions from the Constitution of the United States and the Administrative Procedure Act, plus related provisions, in the Appendix
- comprehensive Teacher’s Manual that presents a variety of approaches and insights for teaching An exciting revision with a highly regarded new co-author, the Sixth Edition brings:
An exciting revision with a highly regarded new co-author, the Sixth Edition brings:
- Free Enterprise Fund v. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (appointment and removal of board members)
- updates throughout, including Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, standing, cooperative regulatory structures, the Chevron doctrine, preemption, and more
Category: Constitutional Law
Author: Ronald A. Cass
Pub Date: 8/31/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !