1454863048 -Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law, Fourth Edition is a problem-based casebook with a contemporary and thoughtful approach to challenging ethical dilemmas, encouraging deep analysis and lively class discussion.
Thoroughly updated, the Fourth Edition presents:
- Recent changes to the Model Rules and other new developments in the law governing lawyers, and numerous new examples of recent cases of lawyer misconduct
- Six new problems on conflicts of interest, a criminal defense lawyer s duty to investigate, prosecutorial investigations, and relationships between lawyers and judges
- Up-to-date discussions of how the Internet is affecting law practice, including the use of e-mail, social media, blogging, and raising capital for law firms by crowdfunding
- Expanded coverage of the post-recession changes in the legal profession
- Discussion of the implications for confidentiality of employer monitoring of employees, government monitoring of electronic communications, and hacking of law firm computer systems
- Deeper coverage of ethical issues for prosecutors
- Lerman/Schrag/Gupta Model Rules supplement includes 115 practice questions and detailed answers to help students prepare for the MPRE, and a selection of provisions from the state ethics codes that diverge from the Model Rules for comparative analysis
Author: Lisa G. Lerman
Pub Date: 2/19/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !