1454852216 – Fundamentals of Business Organizations for Paralegals (Aspen College) by Deborah E. Bouchoux
1454852216 -Thorough but concise summary of all of the forms of business organizations in the United States. Balances the need to cover critical topics with a shorter and more straightforward approach, easily allowing the material to be covered in a shorter course.
- Thorough yet concise of business entities, including in-depth information on limited liability companies, as well as cutting edge and emerging topics in business law, such as tax inversions.
- Logical sequencing of material for each business entity discussed. Each business entity is discussed in a life cycle approach: from its formation, to its advantages and disadvantages, to its operation, to its dissolution, and to its tax consequences.
- The text begins with an introduction to the various business entities and then progresses from the simplest, the sole proprietorship, through partnerships, to the most complex, the business corporation. The newest forms of business entities, the limited liability partnership and limited liability company, are also discussed.
- The text combines substantive coverage of topics with practical information, including checklists.
- Helpful pedagogy includes web resources, key terms, practice tips, and exercises.
Category: Business Law
Author: Deborah E. Bouchoux
Pub Date: 8/14/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !