1454849533 – Information Privacy Law (Aspen Casebook) by Daniel J. Solove
1454849533 -A clear, comprehensive, and cutting-edge introduction to the field of information privacy law.
- Extensive coverage of FTC privacy enforcement, HIPAA and HHS enforcement, standing in privacy lawsuits, among other topics.
- Four new chapters, including chapters devoted exclusively to data security, national security, employment privacy, and education privacy.
- The latest cases including those involving Hulu, Apple, Google, Snapchat, and others.New section on government surveillance and freedom to explore ideas.
- Extensive coverage of NSA, the Snowden revelations, and the ensuing litigation.
- Statutes and regulations now covered through compact summaries of the statutes/regulations with exposition interspersed with notes and questions or cases. This approach makes complicated laws like HIPAA and FCRA more engaging and easier to teach.
Category: Constitutional Law
Author: Daniel J. Solove
Pub Date: 12/1/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !