1451176058 – A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts by Alfred Z. Abuhamad MD
1451176058 –BMA Medical Book Awards 2016: BMA Medical Book of the Year 2016 and Obstetrics and Gynaecology – First Prize
The British Medical Association honoredA Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts. 3rd Edition with these prestigious awards.
Lavishly illustrated and easy to use, this comprehensive guide covers every aspect of fetal heart examination and all major cardiac malformations. World-renowned experts in the field, Drs. Abuhamad and Chaoui, world-renowned experts in the field, have meticulously updated and expanded this third edition while maintaining its systematic and methodical approach. New chapters, 25% new images, and a practical, concise format make this reference indispensable for both physicians and sonographers in the detection of congenital heart disease.
- Thoroughly illustrated ultrasound images in color are accompanied by clear, colorful schematic drawings that depict cardiac anomalies.
- Numerous tablesoutline common and differentiating features of various cardiac malformations.
- Disorders are discussed in terms of the ultrasound findings, withkey points summarizedat the end of each chapter.
- The first half of the textcovers the technical aspects of the cardiac exam and includesnew chapterson risk factors for cardiac defects, national and international guidelines for fetal cardiac screening and fetal echocardiography, optimizing the cardiac examination, cardiac embryology, the three-vessel-trachea view, and the venous system.
- The second half of the textfeatures detailed discussions of fetal cardiac malformations, each presented ina practical, methodical formatthat includes the definition, spectrum of disease and incidence, the use of gray scale, color Doppler, 3D and early gestation ultrasound in diagnosis, followed by the differential diagnosis, prognosis, and outcome.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability totake and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
Category: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Author: Alfred Z. Abuhamad MD
Pub Date: 10/29/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !