Developed in the classroom by two of the most prominent researchers in the field, Feenstra and Taylor’s International Economics is a modern textbook for a modern audience, connecting theory to empirical evidence and expanding beyond the traditional focus on advanced companies to cover emerging markets and developing economies. International Trade is a split volume from the text, covering:
• Offshoring of goods and services (Chapter 6)
• Tariffs and quotas under imperfect competition (Chapter 9)
• International agreements on trade, labor, and the environment (Chapter 11)
As well as core topics:
• The Ricardian model (Chapter 2)
• The specific-factors model (Chapter 3)
• The Heckscher-Ohlin model (Chapter 4)
• Trade with increasing returns to scale and imperfect competition (Chapter 6)
• Import tariffs and quotas under perfect competition (Chapter 8)
• Export subsidies (Chapter 10)
The new edition has been thoroughly updated throughout. In addition, it will be available in its own dedicated version of LaunchPad, Worth Publishers’ breakthrough new online course space.
Author: Robert C. Feenstra
Pub Date: 3/11/2014
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !