Protect your family with solid estate planning
Estate planning sounds difficult―but most people just need a few basic documents. Let Plan Your Estate show you how to protect your loved ones from legal hassles and financial uncertainty after your death.
For more than 20 years, this book has explained estate planning in plain English, including:
- avoiding probate
- living trusts
- bypass (AB) trusts
- naming guardians for children
- leaving property to children
- estate, gift, and inheritance taxes
- strategies for business owners
- leaving property to charity
- health care directives, and
- financial powers of attorney.
The 13th edition of Plan Your Estate is completely updated to reflect the latest federal and state laws.
Applies in all U.S. states except Louisiana.
Author: Denis Clifford Attorney
Pub Date: 4/18/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !