This full-color text offers a clear, complete introduction and detailed reference for creating 3D models and 2D documentation drawings. Building on its reputation as a trusted reference, this edition expands on the role that 3D CAD databases now play in design and documentation. Superbly integrated illustrations, text, step-by-step instructions, and navigation make it easier than ever to master key skills and knowledge. Throughout, the authors demonstrate 3D and 2D drawing skills and CAD usage in real-world work practice in today’s leading disciplines. They combine strong technical detail, real-world examples, and current standards, materials, industries, and processes–all in a format that is efficient, colorful, and visual.
- Splash Spread: Appealing chapter opener provides contextand motivation.
- References and Web Links: Useful weblinks and standardsprovided upfront in each chapter.
- Understanding Section: Foundational introductions, tabbedfor easy navigation, outline each topic’s importance, use,visualization tips, and theory.
- Detail Section: Detailed, well-tested explanations of drawing techniques, variations, and examples–organized intoquick-read sections, numbered for easy reference.
- CAD at Work Section: Breakout pages offer tips on generating drawings from 2D or 3D models.
- Portfolio Section: Examples of finished drawings show how techniques are applied in the real world.
- Key Words: Italicized on first reference, summarized after each chapter.
- Chapter: Summaries and Review Questions: Efficiently reinforce learning.
- Exercises: Outstanding problem sets with updated exercises, including parts, assembly drawings from CAD models, sketching problems, and orthographic projections.
Category: Computer Science
Author: Frederick E. Giesecke
Pub Date: 7/18/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !