134013530 – Child Development and Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package (6th Edition) by Teresa M. McDevitt
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Topical, evidence-based, and applied
Written by a developmentalist and an educational psychologist, Child Development and Education bridges the gap between theory and practice, showing those who teach and care for infants, children, and adolescents how to apply developmental research and theory to everyday practice. This topically organized text describes developmental phenomena and provides instruction and opportunities to practice observations of and analyses of what children say, do, and create, ensuring that educators can make informed decisions that meet children’s and adolescents’ needs. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, teacher certification exam prep, and video analysis exercises.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134013530 / 9780134013534 Child Development and Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package, 6/e
Package consists of:
- 0133549690 / 9780133549690 Child Development and Education, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133551547 / 9780133551549 Child Development and Education, Enhanced Pearson eText — Access Card
Alternate Ordering Options
Child Development and Education is also availablewith MyEducationLab, either standalone or packaged with a loose-leaf version.
- Loose-leaf Version + MyEducationLab Access Card: 0134229509 / 9780134229508 Child Development and Education with MyEducationLab with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package, 6/e
- MyEducationLab Access Card only: 0134253876 / 9780134253879 MyEducationLab with Pearson eText — Access Card — for Child Development and Education
Binding: Loose Leaf
Author: Teresa M. McDevitt
Pub Date: 2/1/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !