133827119 – Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package (5th Edition) (What’s New in Special Education) by Eileen B. Raymond
NOTE:Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
A non-categorical, characteristics approach to addressing high-prevalence mild disabilities.
Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach focuses on high-prevalence disorders affecting school learners today, including mild intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities, emotional/behavioral disorders, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, and communication disorders, as well as on low incidence conditions that may manifest in the milder range, for example sensory, physical, health, or TBI. The author lays the foundation for addressing the needs of special learners and then focuses on learners from the perspective of alternative non-categorical frameworks. She describes students with disabilities and related conditions with respect to a variety of individual strengths and needs, considering their cognitive, language, academic learning, and social/emotional characteristics. Readers see how to apply these conceptual frameworks by analyzing a number of vignettes and extended case studies based on the experiences of real children and teachers. Designed as a primary text for use in undergraduate and graduate courses addressing the characteristics of learners with high prevalence or milder levels of disability, the text is also useful for the first specialized course in a special education program. It supports programs in inclusive education or the growing area of generic special education. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133827119 / 9780133827118 Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134256670 / 9780134256672 Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText — Access Card
- 0134256689 / 9780134256689 Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach, Loose-Leaf Version
Category: Special Education Books
Binding: Loose Leaf
Author: Eileen B. Raymond
Pub Date: 1/23/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !