133816368X – The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading book + The Guided Reading Teacher’s Companion by Jan Richardson
– All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson’s proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
– Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
– 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategies―monitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
– Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson’s all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
– More than 40 short videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.
– A handy flip-chart guide with prompts, discussion starters, and teaching points for use during guided reading to inform your next step forward.
Category: Elementary Education Books
Author: Jan Richardson
Pub Date: 11/9/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !