1284121844 – System Forensics, Investigation, and Response (Information Systems Security & Assurance) by Chuck Easttom
1284121844 -Revised and updated to address current issues and technology, System Forensics, Investigation, and Response, Third Edition provides a solid, broad grounding in digital forensics. The text begins by examining the fundamentals of system forensics: what forensics is, the role of computer forensics specialists, computer forensic evidence, and application of forensic analysis skills. It also gives an overview of computer crimes, forensic methods, and laboratories. Part II addresses the tools, techniques, and methods used to perform computer forensics and investigation. Finally, Part III explores emerging technologies as well as future directions of this interesting and cutting-edge field.
• Covers all aspects of forensics: procedures, legal issues, and scientific principles as well as specific hands on forensics with Windows, smart phones, memory, network forensics, and Macintosh forensics
• New and expanded content on mobile device forensics, addressing the most current issues
• Additional information on memory forensics
• Updated and expanded coverage on legal issues
• Significantly expanded material on Windows forensics
• Includes information on how to write reports
• Available with the Virtual Security Cloud Labs which provide a hands-on, immersive mock IT infrastructure enabling students to test their skills with realistic security scenari
Part of the Jones & Bartlett Learning Information Systems Security & Assurance Series! Click here to learn more: http://www.issaseries.com/
Category: Computer Science Networking
Author: Chuck Easttom
Pub Date: 9/13/2017
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !