1284026914 – Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator: Pump, Aerial, Tiller, and Mobile Water Supply by National Fire Protection Association
1284026914 -This second edition of Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator has been thoroughly updated to serve as a complete training solution that addresses pump operation, safe driving techniques, tiller and aerial apparatus operation, and water supply considerations. From basic apparatus maintenance to fire pump theory and advanced hydraulic calculations, this single manual covers everything a fire service driver/operator needs to know.
Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator: Pump, Aerial, Tiller, and Mobile Water Supply, Second Edition meets and exceeds the job performance requirements of Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10 of NFPA 1002, Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications, 2014 Edition. The second edition features:
• An emphasis on Driver/Operator safety and responsibility with a dedicated chapter on safety.
• Actual Near-Miss Reporting System cases are discussed to drive home important points about safety and the lessons learned from these real-life incidents.
• Detailed step-by-step skill drills which include the corresponding NFPA job performance requirement.
• Scenario based learning tools including You are the Driver/Operator, Driver/Operator in Action, and Voices of Experience case studies to encourage critical thinking skills
• Driver/Operator Tips and Safety Tips to provide helpful advice from fireground veterans.
Category: Emergency Medical Services Books
Author: National Fire Protection Association
Pub Date: 7/9/2015
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !