1119215587 – Clinical Interviewing by John Sommers-Flanagan
Fully updated guide to proven, practical strategies for conducting effective interviews – including access code to online videos
Clinical Interviewingis the essential guide to conducting initial interviews, suicide assessment, mental status examinations, and psychotherapy skill development. TheSixth Editionincludes:
- Updates focusing on latest trends in clinical interviewing research and practice
- Updated information on technology-based interviewing
- Access to over 70 videos that show the authors discussing and demonstrating crucial interviewing techniques
- Online instructor’s manual and resources to facilitate teaching
- Fresh case examples to help apply interviewing skills and concepts
- New coverage of special populations and multicultural considerations
- Expanded skills coverage to help facilitate client insight and action
This new edition also includes a Registration Access Card with a unique one-time code to access the Wiley Interactive E-Text (Powered by VitalSource), enhanced with dynamic content, including instructional videos and practice questions to further enrich student learning. It provides uninterrupted, mobile access anywhere, anytime.
Author: John Sommers-Flanagan
Pub Date: 11/7/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap textbooks new and used with Low Price Books for Android !