- Helps develop the skills needed to solve a variety of problem types.
- Presents the fundamental topics clearly with an informal, friendly tone.
- Describes the how-to of problem solving, including approaching problems strategically.
- Discusses the relationship between concepts and puts topics in context.
- Covers important areas such as resonance, nomenclature, conformations, substitution reactions, synthesis and more.
Author: David R. Klein
Pub Date: 5/2/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !