The 8th edition of Swanson’s Family Medicine Review continues this bestselling resource’s long tradition as the most effective review tool available! Case histories and multiple-choice questions equip you with the most current developments and information in family medicine, offering all the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam.
- Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
- Equips readers with the information needed to confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine exam.
- Includes nearly 2,500 case-based questions and answer rationales, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
- Expert Consult eBook download included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to answer questions interactively and check your answers on any electronic platform.
- Chapter Summaries offer a quick review of the concepts―great for last-minute exam preparation.
- Open-ended Clinical Case Management Problems in each chapter provide additional opportunities for articulating your understanding of key topics.
- Features the most current information on concussion management, palliative care, pain management, and more.
- Allows you to earn up to 75 CME Credits online through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Author: Alfred F. Tallia MD MPH
Pub Date: 7/6/2016
Save on College Textbooks, eTextbooks with Low Price Books,
download our App to find cheap prices on new and used books Low Price Books for Android !